GAINSWave Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction and Sexual Wellness/Enhancement
Erectile dysfunction affects millions worldwide and is classified as a man’s inability to maintain an erection that is hard and long enough to perform sexual intercourse. This inability becomes a true medical condition once difficulty persists for an extended period. And beyond being a medical issue, it also becomes an issue that potentially gets in the way of a strong and healthy physical relationship with your significant other.
At Proactive Wellness we now offer the revolutionary GAINSWave therapy for male patients with any stage of Erectile Dysfunction. It is also for those biohackers out there that just want to optimize everything, including their sexual performance. And it is for those men in their 40’s – 50’s that are having no issues and want to keep it that way. Regardless of where you are, GAINSWave is the solution to FIX ED, ENHANCE PERFORMANCE AND/OR PREVENT AGE RELATED DECLINE IN YOUR SEXUAL PERFORMANCE. GAINSWave is the premier brand of Low Intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (Li-ESWT) therapy used to treat erectile dysfunction, Peyronie’s disease and optimize sexual performance. Shockwave therapy is high frequency low-intensity acoustic waves that rejuvenate the target area. The treatment is pain-free, drug-free, needle-free and surgery-free with no downtime.
GAINSWave is an effective option because it addresses the root cause of many penile issues – poor blood flow. Treatment is all-natural, non-invasive and yields long-term patient results.
How does it work?
Over time, men’s blood flow decreases, sensitivity isn’t as strong, and blood vessels become thin. Through the use of GAINSWave, high frequency low-intensity shockwaves rejuvenate the aged area. Micro-plaque is removed, blood flow increases, and new blood vessels develop. These improvements in blood flow translated to harder, more sustainable erections in 75% of the men tested in multiple clinical research studies.
Before GAINSwave — look at the poor quality of the vessels.
After GAINSwave — blood can now get to the penis much more effectively
In short, Gainswave improves Erectile function through the following biologic mechanisms:
- it causes microtrauma which leads to an increase in VEGF (Vascular endothelial growth factor), which in turn leads to an increase in angiogenesis (formation of new blood vessels).
- It directly increases Nitric Oxide (N.0.) in penile tissues and it is well-documented that N.O. increases blood flow and therefore erections
- It results in stem cell creation and expansion. This mechanism is slower than the first two but important for long-term benefits.
Don’t believe us? Here are summaries of some of the published research:
- Based on one study, about 70% PDE5i nonresponders patients who were treated with Li-ESWT at first step were able to achieve erection hard enough for vaginal penetration after using PDE5i at second step, and it lasted 3 months at least. Li-ESWT was able to convert true PDE5i nonresponders to responders
- In another study, LISWT improves EF scores and penile hemodynamic parameters in men with vasculogenic ED (Level 1; Grade B). Published literature suggests these positive effects of LIESWT to last up to 12 months after treatment (Level 2; Grade B).
- Another study concludes “The major potential advantage of the treatment, therefore, is the possibility to restore natural erectile function”. Thus, Li-ESWT is the only currently marketed treatment for ED that might offer a cure, which is the most desired outcome for most men with ED. Li-ESWT has also been suggested to improve the effect of PDE5I in nonresponders, reducing the need for more invasive treatments.
- In another study, the median change in the IIEF-EF score in the Li-ESWT and sham groups was 5.1 and -2.2 (p<0.001), respectively, at the 7-week follow-up; 47.4% (18/38) patients had EHS <3, of which 77.8% (14/18) showed significant improvement in virtue of Li-ESWT treatment (p=0.001). A significant improvement was observed in the percentage of ‘Yes” responses to SEPQ 2 and 3 in the Li-ESWT group vs. sham group from baseline to 7-week follow-up (91.3% vs. 69.4%; p=0.008 and 50.0% vs. 14.3%; p=0.002, respectively). No patients reported pain or other adverse events during treatment or follow-up.
- In a landmark 2021 study on patients with Peyronie’s Disease, Li-ESWT improved penile curvature from an average of 31 degrees to an average of 17 degrees in the study group, reduced the pain score from 1.8 to 0.7 and improved the LUE score from 6.8 to 3.3. This is a 2021 study of 39 men with Peyronie’s disease. The improvement was accomplished in a mean of 7.2 sessions.
Don’t be one of these men!
Did you know that, according to a Johns Hopkins study, 18 million men over the age of 20, have experienced erectile dysfunction and as many as 80% don’t seek treatment? Struggling with sexual dysfunction is more common than you would imagine. Embarrassment and lack of effective treatments are the primary reasons for not seeking treatment. Thanks to decades of clinical research and scientific studies, there are now new and improved procedures. Naturally, every man takes pride in their ability to perform. The failure to do so, can cause a decline in your mental health or even void the opportunity for sexual activity.
GAINSwave is for you and you and you!
Whether you have a severe or mild case of ED or whether you are a biohacker like Ben Greenfield, GAINSWave is for you. You might also see GAINSWave as a preventive measure, preventing the vessels in that area from becoming compromised, preventing the seemingly inevitable slow down, keeping your performance strong as you age gracefully. Or you may have Peyronie’s disease and the unpleasant curvature and pain associated with that disease. From the studies listed above, GAINSWave is for you as well. Text of call us about our special Peyronie’s disease treatment program that is more effective than just GAINSWave or Shockwave therapy alone.
For the most complex cases, Proactive Wellness Centers offers combination therapies that combine Gainswave with other proven therapies to enhance your sexual performance. The combination therapies we offer include:
- Gainswave with Testosterone Replacement. Men in their 40s on up may have “Low T”, meaning that your testosterone level is not optimal Low T can also have an impact on libido and erections so Gainswave/Low T therapy may be the answer for you.
- Gainswave with Bremelanotide. Gainswave is great but if your “Head” has gotten out of the game due to too much non-success, Bremelanotide can help. This medication is proven to enhance libido (desire) for men and women and can help get your head back in the game.
- Gainswave with CJC-1295/Ipamorelin. CJC-1295/Ipameorelin is a growth hormone releasing hormone that helps any rejuvenative process by increasing your growth hormone level. Growth hormone is needed for neovascularization (creating new blood vessels), so clearly this combination therapy can help any patient undergoing GW therapy.
Ready to get started?
Use one of the options below.
- Text “gainswave” to 833.341.0170 and our Clinical Intake Coordinator will get back to you personally and confidentially. You only need to provide your first name. Note, this number is only for texts — no voice calls.
- If between the hours of 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday through Friday, feel free to call us now on (703) 822-5003 and our Clinical Intake Coordinator will answer any question you have and get you started.
- Fill the contact form below and we will get back to you within 2-3 hours except weekends.
Hi Lynese — Great news – seems a fibroid has disappeared! The ultrasound revealed only one fibroid this time, and it is just a little teensy bit smaller than before. So it hasn’t gotten any bigger at all. And the other fibroid didn’t show up on the ultrasound. smile
Thank goodness I did not get that hysterectomy, huh? and thank goodness I came to you to start the bio-identical hormone therapy. I believe that the progesterone is working. And I’m so glad I’m not on the birth control pills anymore. BTW, haven’t had a period since September, and haven’t had any hot flashes either! Life is good.
Hi – hope you are doing well. Are you ready for Thanksgiving? I’m getting there. I wanted to let you know I hit the 30 lb loss today!!! Yeah! So excited! Clothes that didn’t fit are fitting. Clothes I used to wear are too big. Feeling great! A little nervous about tomorrow’s feeding frenzy- but hoping to not overindulge too bad.
My update. I feel pretty good!!! My bleeding is under control and I am now regular for the most part. Sometimes I will have a strange menstral bleed (long and slow), but I will take it compared to my old “normal”. I still love the progesterone and testosterone I am on. They leave me with no side effects.
I was very happy at my recent (Feb 6th) annual doc appt (physical). After the standard blood draw work up, my numbers were:
Vitamin D= 66.9 (down a bit from your work up which was 77, but still good)
Cholesterol=123 (down from 150 in Sept 2011)
Triglycerides=91 (down from 129 in Sept 2011)
So… I am the new spokesperson for HCG! I love that stuff!! smile The second round for me was amazing. I was very disciplined and determined and after about the 3rd day, it become very easy for me. I was able to drop 14lbs in an 18 day cycle!!!! AND….I am keeping that off with very little effort! OMG I couldn’t be happier! I am in the body that I am comfortable in once again! That feels so good. I am continuing to eat clean and exercise, it is a great life change!
June4, 2009. “Good morning! I have to tell you that I weigh 157… down from 191!!! OMG…thank you so much! I feel incredible!”
You are so great! I truly appreciate all you are doing for me. Phyllis and I are so fortunate to have found you.
“So far I have lost 30#’s in 6 weeks and have the energy of a 40 year old. Am so thankful to be able to handle unpacking and shelving 6000 books. I am up and down stepladders and extension ladders with books in tow. The awful arthritis pain is there but the energy isn’t depleted from the pain like before and I keep going like this for hours.”
Hi Lynese – In an old file I found a print out from an online longevity calculator I had used in 2007 (www.eons.com). I thought I was doing well because it said I would likely live to 86! But I just re-took the survey. Basically by cutting out the coffee, carbs and sugar, increasing my exercise and losing weight, I’ve apparently added 13 years to my life!! The calculator now says I could live to be 99!! With a little more exercise and a little less work, I could live to 106!! Thanks for all the added years Lynese!!!
All the best.
P.S. – I saw Diane over the weekend – she’s looking great, and is so happy with her weight loss.
Dare I say it out loud? It sure is looking as though Semorelin has given me my life back. I was so worried about skiing – afraid I’d ski one day and be in bed the rest of the week. But I was just fine. This past Saturday I prepared, served, and cleaned up (with help) dinner for 14. Sunday I was just fine.
Words cannot describe how happy I am with your anti-aging program. I have not felt this good in YEARS. Since getting pregnant in 1995 I have been overweight. Between 1992-1995 I was being treated for infertility and had to take all sorts of hormones that made me bloated and tired.
Now, at the age of 46 I have more energy and I look better than I have in YEARS. I actually THRIVE on exercise and do it religiously because I know it is the key to keeping the weight off and enjoying the foods that I love.
As a successful businesswoman, you often feel that you can’t have everything and I put my weight and health on hold to grow my business. You have given me the gift of being able to run a business AND look good. I am getting so much attention for my weight loss and it has helped my confidence and self esteem greatly.Since I do a lot of speaking engagements, I know that image is more important than what you say or how you say it. By looking better and appearing fit and healthy, I am a more powerful public speaker!
I can’t say enough about this gift you have given me and I hope you know how much I appreciate you.
On top of all of this, you are truly a beautiful person inside and out who provides a level of caring I have never seen from a doctor, weight loss clinic or other health professional.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Lynese – Just had to share this with you. I have appeared in an online newsletter (Legal Bisnow) twice – the first time a year ago and the second time today. Look at the difference in my photos!
It’s an absolute miracle! In the older photo even my eyelids look fat! I can’t get over how much I now look like my old self – of 20 years ago! I certainly don’t look like I’m closing in on 59, do I??
The best thing anyone has said to me so far was a comment made by a neighbor who saw me today for the first time in over a year. At first he didn’t recognize me. Then he just stared intently into my face for a few minutes and said “How is your mother?” (I was confused because he doesn’t know my mother). Then he said “I had to ask that because you look like your own daughter!” Wow!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
“With that said, I have been getting incredible compliments:
“You look like a movie star”
“What have you been doing”
“You look amazing”
“You look ten years younger”
I feel incredible”
Anyway – just had to tell you that my size 12 pants have been falling off of me! I went to Target this weekend to get some cheap crop pants and shorts for the summer – still not wanting to invest much in clothes that are not my “target” size. (I’ve blown past the size 14 shorts I couldn’t fit into for years). And wouldn’t you know – the 12s were too big – I fit best in the size 10!!
I’M A 10!!! I’m amazed!!
I broke the 170 barrier too – I’m now 168. Just 13 pounds to go to my goal weight. I can’t believe it. The meds have been working like a charm. I think the extra thyroid has really boosted me past a plateau. I’m cleaning out my closet like a madwoman; I can’t believe how much clothing I have for donations.
I’m still getting double takes and amazed looks from people who haven’t seen me for awhile. And after remarking how great I look, a girlfriend recently peered suspiciously at me and said – “And have you had something done to your face too? You look younger!” And I do!